Skip to main content

St.Botanica Biotin and Collagen Volumizing shampoo : A honest review

Hello Guys ,
Welcome to "KNOWLEDGE WITH RAINBOW" , with sucharita 🌈.  This is my 1st review on a hair care product which I have used by myself and can't stop myself without sharing my experience with an amazing product . Let's get started ....

My hair is of medium length  with an average crown density . Basically ,I used to shampoo my hair thrice a week n do a hair spa at home once a month . Before shampooing ,I did overnight oiling to my hair n washed it with shampoo n then conditioned too .  Here I would like to mention that hairfall is not a concern to me till date . But , last summer I realised that my hair got freezed within 36hrs of shampooing ,even the spa could not help . As I always wish for a fuller crown of hair , I took good care of my hair . Then I changed my hair oil ,my shampoo to a deep hydrating one n did a home spa with spa cream thrice a month ... But , result was disappointing .😑 ...Even I heard about those customized products ,but did not want to try all . One day , one of my friend who was earlier diagnosed with alopecia suggested me the name of 'st.batanica' , & I just randomly decided to spare a try . 
       I did some research about the ingredients ,the varieties and the pricing . As it was a no paraben n SLS product , I add 1 point to it for being least harmful ... I found the price within 500rupees which it pretty affordable . Then the varieties I found like bamboo charcoal , Morocco advance oil shampoo ,biotin etc . As I  my wish for a fuller mane ,I preferred BIOTIN & COLLAGEN VOLUMIZING SHAMPOO . I ordered it from flipkart at a discount which costs me Rs449/- and within 3 days I received the shipment . I started using since April, and believe me guys it really works wonderfully from the very first wash . Now to be pin point ,
PROS
1. Packaging : it comes in a handy bottle with a spray beak 
2. The Ingredients : 
. BIOTIN - The vitamin BY is like a miraculous component for life , it helps in cell rejuvenation , new cell growth ,follicular growth , and free radical elimination . Essentil vitamin for overall skin and hair growth . Even biotin supplements are used in capsule form for better health n nutritional requirements . So ,definitely it helps in maintain hair follicle health and shaft thickness .
.COLLAGEN - 
This is the most essential protein for connective tissue . Collagen extracts are used to reconstruct damaged skin , so hydrolyzed collagen extract is here to gift you excellent scalp health .
. ESSENTIAL OILS - 
The shampoo contains Lavender essential oil & Citrus essential oil , the two excellent oil extracts used in aromatherapy . Lavender known for its calming property where as citrus is a natural antioxidant . So helps in cuticle stimulation . Another important is my most favourite ROSEMARY essential oil , which contains essential fatty acid chains again beneficial for those degrading hair shafts .
.OATS EXTRACT - 
Oats  are soaked overnight and used as hair mask from long time traditionally .The fibres in oats extract are useful in maintain hair fibre strength .
.GINGER OIL & JOJOBA OIL  
These two are essential for hydration purpose . Jojoba oil has excellent moisture locking property . 
. CARROT SEEDS  -
Carrot seeds contain beta- carotene , which is the precursor of vitamin A and has direct effect upon slow down of aging . So carotene helps in activation those feeble follicles . 
         These are some important ingredients . And as it has no silicon or any mineral oil ,it is too natural n skin friendly . 
From the very 1st hair wash ,even without conditioner it gives a volumizing look and hydrated smooth hair which shines for 48hrs minimum , for which I m giving it a 5 star rating .✨✨✨✨✨
     Guys ... I recommend this .... Just give it a try for healthier ,shiner n volumizing hair locks ,u won't regret it 
(Written and edited bySucharita )
# Lifestyle 
#hair care 
#shampoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ବୈଷ୍ଣବୀ: କିଛି କଥା ,କିଛି କାହାଣୀ

Impact of COVID -19

The much discussed pandemic COVID-19 has already put its foot-steps on the year 2020 and ahead in a horrendous manner . The impacts are clear ,probably ruthlessly clear . This pandemic has posed a threat to human race along with economic drained down . Like the bubonic plague of England during 18th century ,which paved the way for industrial revolution though in an indirect manner , experts as well as layman are now storming their brains in seeking opportunities out of this crisis or amidst all odds . This is not about India's internal downfall , rather the entire world is under the threat of Corona virus . The gruesome disease challenges the health system , challenges the capacity of human brain , makes people get fired from job in the name of cost-cutting , also forces people to ponder on their achievements so on and so forth . Every country ,which has been getting affected by this pandemic , is going to face all sudden plunge in economy which has never seen previously .  Let'