Skip to main content

A BRIEF ANALYSIS OF 'COVID IN INDIA'


As we all know, the whole world is slugging with the COVID-19 pandemic . During this pandemic ,to break the infection chain governments apply the methods of lock down ,shut downs ,night curfew , social distancing norms and many more . Sometimes life wins and sometimes this virus . Apart from health concerns ,as a consequence of this difficult time our socio- economic situation is also dwindling . Our country has already witnessed the mass migration of labour force , unemployment , loss in businesses , unexpected price rising and many more yet to see . Though government has already extended support towards every income class ,the policy implementation is being slow or we can say it needs to be implemented more efficiently with smart strategy . As India is the 2nd most populous country in the world , the support programme implementation is a great challenge before the policy makers . GDP growth getting slow down by almost 23.5% ,which pose serious threat for our economy . In a country like India ,where mixed economy exists ,the government has the main role to make people's life easier during this pick-and-shovel time . Free ration , free food , free healthcare etc. are provided by government as well as NGOs and philanthropists . Similarly , to combat unemployment much potent actions are needed . Recently , in bolangir district of odisha ,a youth who is an engineering graduate had been  seen working as a labourer in his village MNAREGA programme , which is enough to predict the unemployment status of this time . 
           So , now the time comes to think about the way ahead of COVID 19.  As personal awareness is the only way to get rid of this stubborn virus , similarly personal effort is needed to rise again out of this gloomy time . It is the time to strengthen our primary and secondary sectors with a faster pace . And most importantly  agriculture and allied sector growth is the call of this time . 
Thank you 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ବୈଷ୍ଣବୀ: କିଛି କଥା ,କିଛି କାହାଣୀ

Impact of COVID -19

The much discussed pandemic COVID-19 has already put its foot-steps on the year 2020 and ahead in a horrendous manner . The impacts are clear ,probably ruthlessly clear . This pandemic has posed a threat to human race along with economic drained down . Like the bubonic plague of England during 18th century ,which paved the way for industrial revolution though in an indirect manner , experts as well as layman are now storming their brains in seeking opportunities out of this crisis or amidst all odds . This is not about India's internal downfall , rather the entire world is under the threat of Corona virus . The gruesome disease challenges the health system , challenges the capacity of human brain , makes people get fired from job in the name of cost-cutting , also forces people to ponder on their achievements so on and so forth . Every country ,which has been getting affected by this pandemic , is going to face all sudden plunge in economy which has never seen previously .  Let'

St.Botanica Biotin and Collagen Volumizing shampoo : A honest review

Hello Guys , Welcome to "KNOWLEDGE WITH RAINBOW" , with sucharita 🌈.  This is my 1st review on a hair care product which I have used by myself and can't stop myself without sharing my experience with an amazing product . Let's get started .... My hair is of medium length  with an average crown density . Basically ,I used to shampoo my hair thrice a week n do a hair spa at home once a month . Before shampooing ,I did overnight oiling to my hair n washed it with shampoo n then conditioned too .  Here I would like to mention that hairfall is not a concern to me till date . But , last summer I realised that my hair got freezed within 36hrs of shampooing ,even the spa could not help . As I always wish for a fuller crown of hair , I took good care of my hair . Then I changed my hair oil ,my shampoo to a deep hydrating one n did a home spa with spa cream thrice a month ... But , result was disappointing .😑 ...Even I heard about those customized products ,but did not want t